How to collect Acronis Snap Deploy Agent operations log
To investigate issues with deployment of images using Acronis Snap Deploy Agent you may need to collect the operations log file.
Acronis Snap Deploy, Acronis Snap Deploy 2.0
To get the log proceed as follows:
- When the client side of Acronis Snap Deploy is starting up, wait for the boot menu to appear and hit F11. Once you got Linux kernel settings prompt, remove the quiet parameter and click OK.
- Once you got to the command prompt, please issue the following command:
product /mode:demon /log-level:verbose /log:../tmp/problem.log
... and hit Enter.
- Reproduce the issue;
- Once you got to the command prompt again, please insert a diskette into the floppy drive and issue the following commands:
- mkdir /mnt/t
- mount -t vfat /devfs/floppy/0 /mnt/t
- cp /tmp/problem.log /mnt/t
- umount /mnt/t
Send the problem.log from the diskette to Acronis Customer Central with a reference to this article.
To have Acronis Snap Deploy 3 Agent logs generated, you need to enable the respective option when creating Acronis Bootable Media:
- In Start menu select Acronis -> Acronis Snap Deploy Management Console -> Bootable Media Builder;
- Select bootable components to be placed on the media, including Acronis Snap Deploy Agent;
- In Acronis Snap Deploy Agent Network Settings check the option Store logs of the media to the deployment server:
The logs will be stored on the deploy server in \Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Acronis\DeployServer\AgentsLogs
Send the logs to Acronis Customer Central with a reference to this article.