Log out from Acronis Server and log in again
This article applies to:
- Acronis True Image Home 2012
- You start Acronis True Image Home 2012 or try to login to Acronis Online Backup;
- In logs of Acronis True Image 2012, you see the following error:
Remote server rpc.acronis.com is unavailable
The RPC Server is the Acronis site that hosts accounts of Acronis Online Backup.
This error means that the Acronis website with Acronis Online Backup accounts is currently overloaded.
To resolve the issue, log out and log in again:
- Logout from your account by clicking on Log out:
- Log back in your account by clicking on Login and enter your email and password and press Log in again: