There is no product registration for Acronis Mobility (GroupLogic) products
This article applies to:
- Acronis Cyber Files (formerly Acronis Files Advanced)
- Acronis Files Connect (formerly ExtremeZ-IP)
- (Optionally) You receive a product license certificate that says "To start using your product, you should register it under your Acronis Account https://account.acronis.com"
- You attempt to register your Acronis Mobility products at the Acronis website;
- The attempt fails with the following error:
Serial Number is invalid
This is a known issue.
Licenses and renewals for ArchiveConnect, Acronis Cyber Files (formerly Acronis Files Advanced), Acronis Files Connect (formerly ExtremeZ-IP), and MassTransit cannot be registered now by customers.
There is currently no way for customers to register an Acronis Mobility product. All serial numbers for these products are maintained and registered in an internal system upon purchase.
You do not need to have the products registered in the main Acronis Customer portal in order to either download updates or request technical support or use the products. If, at some point, you do need to download an update you can do so from our Product Updates page in the Access Products section - https://www.acronis.com/support/updates/index.html (Once you select the required product to download you will be asked to enter your serial number) or if you need to open a technical support case, you can do so from our web form https://support.acronis.com/mobility (you will be required to enter your serial number before submitting). Our documentation can be accessed from this page https://www.acronis.com/support/documentation/ in the Access Solutions section.