Make sure you have Acronis Snap Deploy Management Agent installed on the remote machine whose master image you are going to take. See Acronis Snap Deploy 5: Remote Installation;
- Start Acronis Snap Deploy Management Console and connect to the machine with the Acronis Snap Deploy Management Agent:
- Click Create image:
- Click A master image:
- The product will prompt you with the name and credentials of the machine you are currently connected to:
- Select the disk you are going to image:
- Select where to save the master image:
If you want to save the image on network share and the location does not appear in the device tree, specify the location by IP address.
- Review the imaging options and/or change them if necessary:
You can find more information about deployment options in product documentation: see Options of Imaging
- Review the operation summary and click Create.