- You are using Microsoft Outlook and set it to keep a local copy of your items on your computer (Offline Outlook Data File *.ost).
- You create a backup of your machine using VSS.
- Backup completes successfully.
- The *.ost-file is not present in the backup.
Do the following to work around the issue:
- Open the Windows Registry Editor (start -> run -> regedit.exe)
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\BackupRestore\FilesNotToSnapshot
- Delete the OutlookOST subkey (marked in green):
- Create a new backup. The backup should contain the *.ost-file.
Please contact Acronis Customer Central if you need assistance.