This article applies to:
- Acronis MassTransit 8.2.0
PHP 7.4.9 running on Windows require installing a Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package.
- You have upgraded to PHP 7.4.9
- When browsing to your MassTransit website, you get the following error:
HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error - C:\php\php-cgi.exe - The FastCGI process exited unexpectedly
The appropriate DLL file installed by the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package is missing.
PHP 7.4.9 requires the file MSVCR140.dll installed by the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015, 2017, 2019, and 2022 Redistributable package.
You can verify this by following these instructions:
- Open a command prompt (Start -> Run -> cmd)
- Navigate to the php directory by using the cd command.
- Type in the following command:
If you already have the necessary .dll, the version information will be displayed and if not, you will receive an error such as "This application has failed to start because MSVCR140.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- The PHP 7.4.9 package that Acronis provides is a 64-bit version, so the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable needs to match that. The 64-bit version is available in the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015, 2017, 2019, and 2022 Redistributable package and can be downloaded from this page. You will need to download and install the 64-bit version (vc_redist.x64.exe).
Please contact Acronis Mobility Technical Support if you need assistance.