Files Advanced does not support versions of Java newer than the one included with each release. Customers may experience issues if they inadvertantly update Java and would need to revert to the matching version to be supported.
Step 1: Remove the current installed version of Java JRE
- Stop the Acronis Files Advanced Tomcat service
- Open the "Control Panel" and select "Programs and Features".
- Uninstall the latest version of Java. If you have multiple versions of Java, uninstall those as well.
Step 2: Installing the matching version
- Download the 64 bit installer file from the Java 8 archive.
- Once the download has completed double click on the file and install Java.
- After the installation finishes, adjust the JCE files per https://kb.acronis.com/content/47618
- Start the Acronis Files Advanced Tomcat service.
Files Advanced 8.1.0 uses Java 8u162
Access Advanced 8.0.1 uses Java 8u144
Access Advanced 7.5.0 - 8.0.0 use Java 8u112