1. Find the native IP address of all cdp’s. For example, here is an ESXi host with two cdp’s.
2. Add the iSCSI adapter: under Configuration select Storage Adapters. Highlight the iSCSI adapter and click Add. Navigate to Dynamic Discovery and click Add:
3. Specify the IP address of the first cdp and click OK:
4. Specify the IP address of the second cdp and click OK:
5. Open IPStor. This process will need to be done for each cdp. Log into the cdp and add a new SAN client:
6. Verify that the SAN client has been created.