- You have uploaded some files to Acronis Archive.
- You try to open the Acronis Archive drive.
- The attempt fails with:
File is not available
- The archived data can be accessed from Online dashboard.
Acronis Drive service is stopped.
Acronis Drive service is launched by Acronis Scheduler2 Service. Start this service:
- Open Windows services: Start -> Search -> services.msc
- Locate Acronis Scheduler2 Service.
- Make sure the Startup Type is set to Automatic.
- Click Start the service.
- After the service's status is changed to Started, try to open Acronis Archive.
Alternatively, you can add acronis_drive.exe to Windows autostart:
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome
- Locate acronis_drive, right-click and select Create shortcut.
- Copy the shortcut: right-click and select Copy.
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to C:\Users\<YOUR_USER>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
where <YOUR_USER> is the user you are logged in as.
- Paste the shortcut there: right-click and select Paste. Now this service will be launched automatically each time Windows starts.