You start a backup plan for the first time, using Version 11 backup format. After the first backup has not completed (for any reason), you want to delete this incomplete archive, but cannot find it under Backups.
Or you notice, that space used in Acronis Cloud is larger than your backups occupy:
Incomplete backups are not displayed in Cyber Protection console.
Incomplete backups can be deleted in Web Restore Console:
- In Devices, select the machine you want to delete backups for.
- Click Recovery:
- Click More ways to recover:
- Click Download files:
- Log in with your Acronis Cyber Backup Cloud credentials.
- Click Show incomplete backups:
- Hover over the backup you want to delete, click the gear button, and then click Remove:
After first backup completes successfully, all subsequent backups within the same backup plan will appear in the Backups tab even if not complete.