You have a subscription-based product purchased in Acronis online store:
- Acronis True Image Subscription
- Acronis Cyber Backup (Advanced) Subscription
- Acronis Cloud Storage Subscription
Subscription-based products have an auto-renewal option, which means, you are automatically charged for the next subscription period and your subscription is extended for another year.
This article helps you to check whether auto-renewal is turned on and turn it off, if need be.
1. In the invoice received per email after purchase, go to the Manage your subscription section. There is a separate link for each subscription in the order.
For example, you have purchased Acronis True Image Subscription and Acronis Cloud Storage, this is how the email will look like:
2. Select the subscription you'd like to manage.
3. If the auto-renewal is active, the Cancel your subscription option is available. Click it to disable auto-renewal:
4. If it was already deactivated, you can reactivate it by clicking Reactivate it yourself, and then clicking Confirm renewal on the opened page.
5. After submitting the changes, you receive a confirmation to your e-mail address.