By using a web browser you can browse Acronis Cloud Storage, view contents of your cloud backup archives, and download selected files and folders. This feature is called Acronis Web Restore.
You can access the Web Restore page in one of these ways:
- by navigating from your Acronis account or dashboard page (click Recover on the tile with any computer)
- by opening this link for Acronis True Image
- After you have provided your credentials, the browser forwards you to your cloud storage. Backups page displays all backups in your online storage, from all machines.
- Web restore displays both file-level and disk-level archives:
- Click the required archive. If prompted, enter the archive password.
- The software displays all the files and folders of this archive. Find the files and/or folders you want to recover:
- browse to the required folder
- or use search to obtain the list of the required files and folders:
The search string can contain one or more wildcard characters * and ?.
- Select files and/or folders for recovery:
- Click Download:
- Choose where to save the created archive: