When you contact Acronis Customer Central, the support professionals will usually need information about your system in order to resolve your problem and will ask you to collect a system report from your computer.
(!) Please make sure to collect system report after you have gathered all the other requested information (Process Monitor Log, PCAP log, etc). This way system report will contain logs related to the issue.
To generate a system report in Windows:
- Launch Acronis True Image.
In case if the program's main window does not open for any reason, launch the System Report generation tool from the Windows Start menu: Acronis - True Image - Tools and Utilities - Acronis System Report.
- On the sidebar, click Help:
- Click Generate system report:
- Wait until system report is collected. It may take up to 5-10 minutes. Once it is collected, you can save system report to a folder of your choice. Click Save and select a folder:
In case Acronis True Image is not installed or generating system report fails for some reason, collect system information using AcronisInfo utility.
- Click on the triangle sign:
- Select Generate system report:
Acronis System Report is a bash script that collects diagnostic information about Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office on a Mac.
To use inbuilt script for collecting system information, run the following command in Terminal:
sudo /Applications/Acronis\ True\ Image.app/Contents/MacOS/system_report.command
Acronis System Report collects the following information:
- Mac OS version;
- Machine type (iMac, MacBook etc);
- System boot log;
- Information on the free/used space on the mounted partitions;
- List of the active processes;
- List of the attached disks;
- Acronis True Image for Mac logs;
- Information on the scheduled tasks;
- Configuration directory of Acronis True Image for Mac;
To collect system information from a bootable media on a Mac, follow the steps below:
Plug in the bootable media to your Mac.
To display the boot menu: start or restart your Mac. Press and hold the Option key while the Mac is starting.
Choose Acronis Bootable Media as a device to boot from.
Run Terminal from the Utilities menu:
Type command the following command and run it:
Report is collected
Terminal will show the path where the created Acronis System Report can be found.